Thursday 8 October 2009

Gnome Lovin'?

There are times in life where having a group of people to draw on works in your favour, and for this reason I am affiliated with a guild. One of my fellow members is a gnome warrior known as Phearless. He thinks of himself as something of a ladies gnome and has outdone himself and all of his aspiring competitors by extending an invitation to the women of the guild for some 'gnome loving'.

To my astonishment all have replied agreeing to attend!

I appreciate that I, myself, am a gnome, and as such I should find something to love about the opposite sex of my race. But...well...would you?

What's not to like? Well, here's a list!
  1. They are short and dumpy
  2. They almost all have beards
  3. and what is with the hair!?
  4. Their laugh is downright freaky
  5. They dance like the nightclub letch
Their one redeeming quality is that they blow the best kisses. Seriously, they are cute enough to erase almost all of the above. Clearly that is the only reason my race has made it this far.

But when it comes down to it, male gnomes just don't do it for me.

So sorry Phearless, but I won't be attending your party tonight, I think I'm washing my hair!

No comments: